Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war – CNN.comThen after invading Iraq Dick Cheney gave Haliburton corporation billion’s of dollars of no-bid US government contracts in Iraq.

Rate this post

Dick Cheney was a Haliburton corporation CEO, and him and 12 other members of the GW Bush White House were connected to Haliburton. As written earlier, humans only recently developed the tools to understand, measure and predict changes and hence make real information-based choices about how we consume–past societies in large part didn’t have that understanding or clear moral choices to make.I’ll also add that capitalism for all its warts, when combined with representative government, has been pretty effective at reducing environmental impacts at the local and regional levels compared to other economies with non-representative nations. You aren’t making a causal argument, you are simply reflecting a correlation that more than anything else reflects a difference in the standards of living. Originally Posted by Lynx_Fox Originally Posted by chad Yes native Americans altered their environment in major ways.

Rand Paul Says Dick Cheney Pushed For The Iraq War So Halliburton Would ProfitWhat did those 100,000 Iraq people do to deserve to be killed by Americas military?Those capitalist actions killed 100,000 innocent Iraq people, and killed 1,000’s of US soldiers. And many Americans believe that there is an omniscient God that will punish us if we mistreat animals.You’ve fallen for the current popular spin on native Americans. There is a direct correlation between business controlled capitalism and CO2 emissions.America, Germany, and Switzerland are all highly industrialized countries. This was also useful to rally people to kill them. Originally Posted by Sealeaf I posit that if you could advance technologically with out the population increase then pollution would not be a problem.

Dozens of large animals had already survived multiple interglacial/glacial periods, some of which were nearly identical to the most recent event for which they wouldn’t survive–the most obvious difference was the apex predator and flexible animals–humans. Do you honestly believe the native Americans would have killed every buffalo when they considered them sacred animals? Yes absolutely, but by the 1850 they were killing up to half a million a year and only eating roughly 4% of their kills–sacred because they played a huge role in their tribes existence…not sacred because they actually have any sort of inherent respect or understanding that they were playing a huge part in killing them off faster than they could reproduce. And with all due respect to say native Americans did not respect nature more than a capitalist culture is laughable. And the people that were killed were killed for a reason.

Some did out of necessity seem to embrace sustainable philosophies with respect to certain animals, but even in those cases it was often more of utilitarian value, such as not to waste most of an animal kill, than out of any deep morality about preserving nature. When we first encountered native Americans we had a popular image of them as peaceful heathens. These changes could be first documented in the battle for Fort Orange in 1626.”http://www.lagrange.edu/resources/pd…SOFWARFARE.pdf You should drop the noble savage pitch.

That money from capitalist businesses causes republican politicians to publically say “global warming is a hoax”, they say this because combating global warming would reduce corporate profits. This was useful because early settlers needed all the help they could get. They had a belief of “Mourning War” it assured the spiritual power of the clan would be preserved. ex.ex.Native Americans did not even have great wars until Europeans brought capitalism to North America. “Native American inter-tribal wars began as private and social enterprises that, after the introduction of European trade, created new rivalries and these wars assumed an entirely different aspect. Meaning of Animals ***Do you honestly believe the native Americans would have killed every buffalo when they considered them sacred animals?I challenge you to show (1) animal that culturally developed North American Native Indians made go extinct.Then you spoke about the Mayans but the Mayans were capitalists. Compare formerly Western to Eastern Germany for example–Western Germany, is far more environmentally friendly while its Eastern side was left a disaster by comparison.

But in Germany and Switzerland businesses have not infiltrated their governments. Then as we came into conflict with them the popular image became that of a soulless violent savage. And, it’s a story told over and over and over as humans spread about the globe, long before the economic systems you seem so intent to condemn–when in fact it coupled with representative/secular governments are the only system that’s actually seemed to even consider the bigger questions of sustainability. But what animals or plants went extinct?

List of North American animals extinct in the Holocene – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia What humans were hurt? I would say none or very little because native Americans had respect for nature. Compared to modern peoples they were far far more violent and war like. Yep. And its not just large businesses polluting and destroying nature causing these problems, its also capitalism not caring about the poor and needy Bullshit.

Would non-capitalist Native Americans cut down every giant redwood or trade products with their neighbors that killed people? No because they had respect for nature, and one was saying “trade this product with your neighbor that will kill them, and then you will get a mansion and a brand new Lamborghini.” Some did, some didn’t. But today 30%-50% of all plant and animal species are going to go extinct in the next 35 years.

They are doing that because they are poor and want to be rich. While it is true there is little direct evidence, such as appearance of the remains of many of these animals in camp sites etc, it should also be noted that actual sites are quite sparse. These changes could be first documented in the battle for Fort Orange in 1626.”http://www.lagrange.edu/resources/pd…SOFWARFARE.pdfAnd European capitalist war is 100x more evil, savage, and illogical than traditional native American war.

Their “economy was a mixed capitalist/command system combining free market trade and direct government control over areas considered vital to the population of any specific state. But Native Americans helped Europeans when they first came to North America. Here’s an entire seminar including many discussions specifically about the scope and breath of pre-columbian warfare in the Americas.

Native American wars were for fought for a reason, like someone entering your hunting grounds, someone being dishonest in trading, or disrespect. Now that they operate casinos and run reservations we have gone back to the other extreme. Native Americans believed animals, plants, animals, rocks and natural phenomena had a spirit just like humans. The poor in America are better off than the poor in almost every country out there. and forcing them to do things like slash and burn in the rain forests. I posit that if you could advance technologicly with out the population increase then pollution would not be a problem.

Switzerland- 5.4 tons. CO2 emissions per capita (2010),America- 17.6 tons.Germany- 9.1 tons. And each of them have very similar industrial economies. If they were in the US, our evil capitalist society wouldn’t allow them to slash and burn – and they wouldn’t need to.

Ecological footprint and total pollution is much much larger for an average American than for someone living in a simple agrarian society. They had a belief of “Mourning War” it assured the spiritual power of the clan would be preserved. ex.ex.Native Americans did not even have great wars until Europeans brought capitalism to North Americas. “Native American inter-tribal wars began as private and social enterprises that, after the introduction of European trade nursing essay writing
, created new rivalries and these wars assumed an entirely different aspect. And you’d ever lived in Germany, as I have, you’d realize capitalism is quite alive and well there. American Indian Wars – Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaWho is the more war like and violent people?Chad. It is population growth that is driving the increase in pollution.Beware the myth of the nobel savage, because it is a myth and talking like it was true leads to incorrect conclusins.

It is population growth that is driving the increase in pollution. Would you prefer they just die off? If this world was led by scientists rather than business people, then this mass extinction we face would be much less. I’m not arguing that current forms of international capitalism aren’t contributing in some ways to hasten environmental destruction, but I don’t think it’s does so dramatically any worse than past systems.

The Bush White House attacked Iraq in the name of Sept 11, when Iraq had nothing to do with Sept 11. 935 false statements were made to get the Iraq war. But in wars in a capitalist society bombs are dropped on innocent men, women, and children (and these civilian people killed did absolutely nothing to the attacking military forces.) Example, Americas recent Iraq war. Doubtful – but maybe.

Can you list any Native American war were so many innocent people who did nothing to the opposing side were killed? You say Native Americans were far more violent and war like than Europeans. Want to compare the Republic of Korea with North Korea? Native Americans had a spiritual respect for war. Originally Posted by chad But I will concede perhaps (ancient) native Americans made a few animals become extinct, but how many?

5-20 Probably thousands. And communism would play an even larger part, when we look at what the USSR and China has laid waste to. To a large degree that depends on what type of pollution and at what stage in development. Originally Posted by chad Native Americans had a spiritual respect for war.

In America you need $800 million dollars in campaign money to run for president, and businesses, corporations, and CEO’s provide that money. This is mostly a myth-based idea of the noble savage. Native Americans Helped the Europeans when they Suffered DiseaseWhile Europeans went to war with Native Americans and stole their whole country and resources.

And surely capitalism is playing a part in 30%-50% of all species about to become extinct. Also like modern extinctions, the impact that drive the organism isn’t usually direct, it’s almost always indirect by means of changing the environment, destroying habitat or introduction of invasive species that compete with native populations. Rather workers unions and regular citizens have great power in their politics.

Dictatorships rarely work out well. Switzerland- 5.4 tons. CO2 emissions (metric tons per capita) | Data | Table Maya economics functioned on a simple supply and demand theory.”Trade in Maya civilization – Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaChad.

FOCUS | Cheney’s Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq WarEven republican sources say the above is true. Along with technological advancement there has always been population increase. We, of course, do not know anything all the species that they drove extinct that they didn’t notice either. We know about the big ones that were really notable, and the native Americans remembered.

On the other hand developing nations, such as China (they are pretty far along), India, etc often go through a similar dirty stage as we (and European’s) did while pursuing the highest industrial production before there’s a strict regulatory framework or cleanest tech are implemented. The objective evidence shows that it happened quite often, in many places, and was often of large scope including genocides. 2011 Symposium, Abstracts– CO2 emissions per capita (2010), America- 17.6 tons.Germany- 9.1 tons.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war – CNN.comThen after invading Iraq Dick Cheney gave Haliburton corporation billion’s of dollars of no-bid US government contracts in Iraq. Probably.

¿Deseas compartir este articulo?
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Share on Google+
Google+
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Print this page
Print

Leave a Reply

Si continuas utilizando este sitio aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información

Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.

Cerrar